I countdown to fall every year.
I love nothing more than going on a walk with a cup of coffee and take in the fall scenery.
Central Ohio is beautiful this time of year.
I wanted to share a quick list of some spots to kick back and enjoy the fall foliage.
Hayden Falls Park at Griggs Nature Preserve
- Located off Hayden Run Road you will spot a small parking lot. There is signage to lead you to the falls. Take the stairs to the boardwalk. It is a short walk that is easy for little kids. The area is so beautiful with many trees and the falls are at the end of the boardwalk. It is a small, fun Columbus spot to check out.
- Hayden Falls Park
Scioto Park Dublin
- This park is on Riverside Drive in Dublin nestled on the banks of the River. There is a large play structure with swings and easy access to the river. This area is so beautiful when the leaves are changing. It is a great place to relax after a busy week. Grab some coffee and take the kids to the river bank to see some amazing fall color.
- Address: 7377 Riverside Dr, Dublin, OH 43016
Glacier Ridge Metro Park
- This sprawling metro park is located on the West side of Columbus. There is an observation tower, a play structure and bike trails to enjoy on a nice fall day. Wonderful large trees in the area! I could explore this area for hours.
- Address: 9801 Hyland-Croy Rd, Plain City, OH 43064
Olentangy Greenway Trail
- For those bikers out there, this is a great trail to enjoy on a crisp fall day. The trail is lined with beautiful trees! There are several areas to park to get on the trail with your little ones. This is by far a family favorite of ours. Pack a lunch and hit the trail! Click on the website below and you can view a video of the actual trail.
- Olentangy Greenway Trail
Get out there and enjoy beautiful Columbus this season!