Ahh summer. One of my favorite parts is sitting outside on a relaxing patio, enjoying a delicious meal. Use this list as a guide and please tell us your favorite Columbus patios if we are missing out! We hope you can cross a few off your list this summer!
Top Patios Around Columbus
1. Dewey’s: Pizza, calzones, and fresh salads.
2.The Worthington Inn: Refined fare with fine dining and a casual pub in a building from 1831.
3. Over the Counter: Modern American diner.
4. Natalie’s Coal Fired Pizza: New York style pizza with a jazz stage.
5. J. Lui: A snazzy spot with modern style fusion dining.
6. The Whitney House: Upscale tavern with a seasonal twist. (new patio this summer!)
7. Milestone 229: Beautiful view of the river and park along with tasty food options.
8. Basi Italia: Intimate setting with Northern Italian dishes. (Victorian Village)
9. Due Amici: Italian options for pizza, pasta, and local entrees.
10. Pins Mechanical: Craft cocktails with duckpin bowling and pinball and other great activities.
11. Hyde Park: Upscale steakhouse.
12. Marcella’s: Pasta and Pizza (and the best meatballs!) in a vintage style dining room. The open window concept offers a patio feel. The Marcella’s Polaris location also has an awesome patio. Be sure to check out the great happy hour!
13. Standard Hall: American classics, beer and cocktails.
14. The Eagle: Dishing up fried chicken and other American classics.
15. Bakersfield: Casual, authentic choice with handmade tacos.
16. Local Cantina: Mexican specialties and craft beer.
17. Mezzo: Modern Italian cuisine.
18. 101 Beer Kitchen: Rustic Food, Craft Beer.
19. Tucci’s: Wine, Steak, Fish.
20. Brazenhead: Traditional Irish Pub.
21. Dublin Village Tavern: Where locals gather, and visitors are welcome 🙂
22. Matt The Miller’s: Creative flatbreads, steaks and more.
23. Oscars: Upscale diverse menu with international accents.
25. Prohibition Gastro Lounge: Gastro lounge with tasty dishes.
26. Jimmy V’s: Age old tradition and timeless recipes.
27. Uptown Deli and Brew: Modern upscale brewpub.
28. Wine Bistro: Expansive wine selection and small plates and flatbreads to share.
29. The Northstar Cafe: Carefully prepared, casual cuisine.
30. Pasquale’s Pizza and Pub: Wings, fresh baked subs and pizza.
31. Northstar Cafe: Carefully prepared, casual, local cuisine.
32. The Crest: Buzzy bar with elevated American fare.
33. Bareburger: Burgers, fries, shakes (fresh and organic fare).
34. Harvest Bar + Kitchen: Specialty pizzas and craft cocktails.
35. Lavash Cafe: Mediterranean eatery.
36. Fusian: Easy, casual sushi. (small outdoor area)
37. Mozarts: Bakery and piano cafe.
38. Cooper’s Hawk: Modern, casual dining and great wine selection.
39. Bon Vie: American bistro.
40. Mitchell’s Ocean Club: Delicious seafood and world class cocktails.
41. Chuy’s: Authentic Tex-Mex.
42. Smith & Wollensky: Steak, seafood, and chops.
43. Hudson 29: American cuisine.
44. Lindey’s: Upscale American bistro.
45. G. Michael’s: Regional American meals.
46. The Sycamore: Elevated tavern fare with local ingredients.
47. Harvest Pizza: Inventive Italian pizzas and small plates.
48. Barcelona: Spanish small plates and paella.
49. The Barn at Rocky Fork: A steakhouse, only better!
50. 101 Beer Kitchen: Rustic, chic outpost.
51. Benney’s Pizza: Pizza, salads, and ribs and great music.
52. Wings and Rings: Modern sports bar with tasty wings.
53. Plank’s on Broadway: Relaxing atmosphere and live music on the patio.
54. La Fogata: Authentic Mexican grill.
55. Rooster’s: Casual restaurant specializing in chicken wings.
56. The Wine Bistro: Great wine list and delicious food options.
57. Moretti’s of Arlington: Classic Italian and fresh pasta.
58. Figlio: Wood fired pizza and pasta.
59. Katalina’s: Pancake balls and so much more. (closer to campus)
60. Houlihan’s: Pub fare, steaks, and pasta.
61. Figlio: Brick oven pizza and Italian cuisine.
62.Vino Vino: Wine Bistro with sharable plates.
63. Balboa: Spanish inspired menu right in Grandview.
64. Sweet Carrot: BBQ and other American comfort food.
65. Grandview Cafe: Laid back neighborhood tavern. Just reopened!
66. Third and Hollywood: Upscale American Fare. Personal favorite too 🙂
67. La Tavola: Modern take on traditional Italian fare.
68. Woodlands Tavern: Live music and eclectic pub food.
69. Mazah: Mediterranean Eatery.
70. Prost: Beer and wine cafe with great food options too.
71. Village Wines and Bistro : Full service restaurant and wine shop.
72. Harvest Moon: Memorable dishes, craft beer and live music.
73. Cosecha: Contemporary Mexican fare.
74. The Market Italian Village: Bistro fare, pizza and cocktails.
75. Goremade Pizza: Patio Opening Party on July 9! This is a great place to try with little ones too. 🙂