We are welcoming 400 families (first come per serve) to come downtown Pataskala for an afternoon to evening Christmas event.
• ONE bag per family, minimum of $5.00 donation per bag. 2017 bag is large tote bag, plenty of room for lots of goodies. Bags cannot be pre-purchased.
• ALL Cookie Walk Donations will be divided between two local food pantries: Storehouse for Jesus and Pataskala LEADS.
• Guests will be provided a magazine with a map of the downtown area and will in random order visit all the stops on the cookie walk.
• Cookie Walk is from 3:30 – 5:30 and begins at the Veteran’s Green on the corner of Main Street and Front Street. Parking is first come first serve and not guaranteed.
• Mama Linda’s Pizza, Food truck and/or vendors will be open for dinner.
• FREE activities including: kids crafts, letters to Santa, hot chocolate, face painting, train display, light refreshments, character experiences, caroling, music, Mead Needham Museum tour, selfie station, and Lighted Christmas Parade at 6:00 pm